:: Presents ::
Ultimate Anabolic Training Pak!!
Prices Subject to change Without Notice
Serving Size: 1 pack
Size: 21 Packs
Servings - 21
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C: 100mg
Vitamin B6: 10.5mg
NATURAL TEST COMPLEX:
Longjack extract complex *: 250mg
Avena sativa extract: 250mg
Tribulus extract complex: 500mg
GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES:
Mucuna Pruriens extract: 250mg
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine: 50mg
VASODILATOR COMPLEX: 750mg:
Calcium D-Glucarate: 100mg
Beta Sitosterol: 250mg
Saw Palmetto (fruit): 200mg
Pygeum Africanum Hook f. (bark): 50mg
CORTISOL INHIBITOR COMPLEX: 300mg:
Milk Thistle (seed): 200mg
Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate. whey, lecithin, micricyrstalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Take one pak daily for 3 consecutive weeks. On training days, take it 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non training days, take it on an empty stomach between meals. For best results, cycle this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. This product can be "stacked" with Animal Pak for superior results. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this prduct.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Universal Nutrition ANIMAL STAK - A cutting-edge no-nonsense anabolic formula loaded with hormone boosting nutrients to bodybuilders and powerlifters who will settle for nothing less then competition success. The goal Animal Stack is to get you bigger and stronger. To enhance your performance. But to do it by optimizing a lifter’s internal hormone synthesis naturally.
- Increase muscle hypertrophy
- Enhance anabolic drive
- Promote ergogenic drive
- Boost power output
- Reduce estrogen conversion
- Block DHT formation
- Liver support & detox
- Complete anabolic formula
Maximize Your Strength, Performance, And Gains!
You got potential to be greater than you are. That's why you're in this game. You just gotta tap into it. Animal Stak was designed to help you get the most out of the anabolic hormones you already have pumping throughout your body.
"I just wanted to give praise to Animal Stak . I just finished my first cycle and got great results. Today I put up 205 for 15 reps when just a few weeks ago I could only put it up for 8-10 reps. Keep up the good work."
– A. Beckwith, Ohio
As a serious lifter, you want to get bigger and stronger. Who doesn't? So you look for every advantage. Essentially the aim of any serious training program is to promote muscle tissue growth by increasing the body’s natural production of anabolic hormones, while at the same time, decreasing the production of unwanted catabolic hormones. This is what we call the anabolic advantage. In short, this means more muscle growth and less muscle breakdown. Optimizing your body's levels of naturally occurring anabolic hormones - hormones like testosterone, growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 - can make a huge difference when it comes to making the gains you want and tapping into the anabolic advantage. These hormones are secreted during a hard resistance training session. Muscle rebuilding essentially takes place due to these important hormonal secretions that arise with balls to the wall training. When you have a hard training session, this however, also results in a rise in unwanted catabolic hormones such as cortisol. What we want to do is increase the output and functionality of the main hormones involved in resistance training and the ways in which to increase their anabolic output, but also limit the role of catabolic hormones. That's what we designed Animal Stak to do - to work naturally with your body to enhance the function of testosterone, growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1.
Testosterone is the primary hormone that interacts with skeletal muscle tissue and as many know, testosterone's role is paramount in muscular development. When it comes to optimizing testosterone levels, there's a couple of things to take into consideration: (1) you'd want to make sure your testosterone levels aren't low - nutritional deficiencies can cause low serum testosterone levels; (2) you'd want to minimize the conversion of anabolic hormones like testosterone to hormones such as estrogen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT); (3) finally, you’d want to make sure that your ratios of “free” testosterone to “total” testosterone are advantageous. Free testosterone is the form of testosterone that exerts the anabolic effects strength athletes are after; it's the stuff that gives you results. By addressing all three issues, you could tap into your body's true potential. We engineered Animal Stak to address all three aspects of hormone management mentioned above, making it a complete natural “test” pack. Animal Stak contains ingredients to help prevent estrogen and DHT conversion, a natural process. It also includes nutrients that can help increase serum testosterone levels.
Along with testosterone, growth hormone (GH) may be the most anabolic hormone around. GH also known as somatotropin is naturally secreted by the pituitary gland. Animal Stak works to maximize natural levels of GH, an important hormone for any athlete looking to enhance lean muscle mass. In the body, growth hormone (GH) acts as the major hormone responsible for regulation of growth and metabolism. Its anabolic/anti-catabolic effect includes increased nitrogen retention, enhanced protein synthesis, reduced protein catabolism, boosts production of IGF-1 and spared muscle glycogen. GH can even promote fat loss through lipolysis. Animal Stak contains growth hormone secretagogues that support your body’s own natural production of GH. These secretagogues work to trigger the pituitary gland to secrete more GH. Animal Stak is a safe, natural way to help support an increase in GH production.
All in all, Animal Stak is complete. It approaches hormone management from a number of different biochemical perspectives in order to allow you to maxmize size and strength gains. So if you're looking for an alternate route to get the most out of anabolic hormones, and you got everything else in order, then it's time to give Animal Stak a shot.
- Lifters looking for a natural anabolic edge
- Athletes looking to avoid prohormones
- Those looking to optimize strength & performance
Take one pack daily for 3 consecutive weeks. On training days, take it 30 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take it on an empty stomach, between meals. For best results, cycle this product following a schedule of three weeks on and one week off. This product can be “stacked” with Animal Pak for superior results. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
As Animal Pump is a foundational supplement, you can take Animal Stak with it for additional benefits.
AnimalPak Products Listing
Universal Nutrition Products Listing
- Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimlated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res 2001; 24(5): 437-40.
- Ceda GP, et al. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responss to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res 1992; 24(3): 119-21.
- Gauthmaman K, et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestric extract (protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sci 2002; 71(12): 1385-96.
- Gauthaman K, et al. Sexual effects of puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. J Altern Complement Med 2003; 9(2): 257-65.
- Hartoma R. Serum testosterone compared with serum zinc in man. Acta Physiol Scand 1977; 101(3): 336-41.
- Hunt CD, et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 56(1): 148-57.
- Iwasaki K, et al. Effects of ornithine or arginine adminstration on serum amino acid levels. Biochem Int 1987; 14(5): 071-6.
- Manni A, et al. Bioavailability of albumin-bound testosterone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1985; 61(4): 705-10.
- Moncada S, Higgs A. The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway. N Engl J Med 1993; 329: 2002-12.
- Om AS, et al. Dietary zinc deficiency alters 5 alpha-reduction and aromatization of testosterone and androgen and estrogen receptors in rat liver. J Nutr 1996; 126(4): 842-8.
- Philippi H, et al. Simultaneous stimulation of growth hormone, adrenocorticotropin and cortisol with L-dopa/L-carbidopa and propranolol in children of short stature. Acta Paediatr 2000; 89(4): 442-6.
- Prasad AS. Zinc deficiency in human subjects. Prog Clin Biol Res 1983; 129: 1-33.
- Prasad AS, et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels in healthy adults. Nutrition 1996; 12(5): 344-8.
- Suminski RR, et al. Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men. Int J Sport Nutr 1997; 7(1): 48-60.
- Vermeulen A, et al. A critical evaluation of simple methods for the estimation of free testosterone in serum. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84(10): 3666-72.
- Wheeler MJ. The determination of bioavailable testosterone. Ann Clin Biochem 1995; 32(Pt 4): 345-57.
The lowest prices with the fast delivery!
Order today using 100% secure servers!
Last updated on September 20, 2019
Prices Subject to change Without Notice
Send Us Your Reviews:
Universal Nutrition ANIMAL STAK - Reviews
Reviews: Universal Nutrition ANIMAL STAK