- Bodybuilding Articles -
Total Bodybuilding Size & Strength Plan....
Building arms is a very essential part of everyone training regim. Arms are not just importsnt to a mans physique, but also to a a womans. Having a nice set of arms is a very pleasing look on any female body, be she competitive or a non-competitive trainer. The art of building a pair of balanced and strong are is all designed in the routine used. The routine that follows will allow you to build a set of arms that are strong and shaply, with complete balance for biceps and triceps development.
- Standing Babell Curls: Preparation - Grasp bar with a shoulder width under hand grip. Execution - With elbows to side, raise bar until forearms are vertical. Lower until arms are fully extended. Repeat for you desired repitions. 3 Set of 10-12 Reps
- Machine Preacher Curls: Preparation - using a machine preacher curl machine that has a weight stack, grab the bar with both hands using an underhand grip. Execution - slowly curl the bar upward as if trying to touch your chin with the bar. Slowly return to the start position Repeat for you desired repitions. 3 Set of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Concentration Curls: Preparation - sit on the end of a flat bench. Grasp dumbbell between feet. Place back of upper arm to inner thigh. Lean into leg to raise elbow slightly. Execution - Raise dumbbell to front of shoulder. Lower dumbbell until arm is fully extended. Repeat. Continue with opposite arm. Repeat for you desired repitions. 2 Set of 12-15 Reps
- Tricep Pressdowns: Preparation - stand with your feet about shoulder width apart and grasp the bar with an overhand grip so that your plams are facing away from you. Execution - press the bar downwards so that your arms are locked out and your palms are facing your thighs. Squeeze the triceps as you press downward. This allows for ease of lockout and relieves tension on the elbows. In a controlled return to a strating point of between 80° and 90°. Repeat for you desired repitions. 3 Set of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Overhead Extensions: Preparation - sit on a flat bench or low back chair. Lift one dumbbell overhead. Have the top of your hands underneath one end of the weights and get a good grip on it. You should be holding the weights instead of the bar. Execution - slowly lower the weight behind your head and stop just short of allowing the weight to touch your neck. Raise the weight back up. Throughout the whole motion, your forearms should be the only bodypart moving. Your elbow should remain relativly fixed. Repeat for you desired repitions. 3 Set of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks: Preparation - grab a dumbbell with your right or left hand and position your opposite knee and hand onto a flat bench. Keepping your arm tucked into your side at a 90 degree angle. Execution - slowly extend your arm out and keep your elbow in. At full extension of the movement, make sure to keep a little bend in your arm and all the tension on your tricep muscle and not your elbow jiont. Slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting position. Repeat for you desired repitions. 2 Set of 12-15 Reps
There you have it, a complete biceps and triceps workout to help you achieve balanced, strong and toned arms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having strong and shapely arms ladies, so don't be afraid to go all out in your drive to get them. Good training.....
Stay Strong, Stay Healthy
Send Us Your Comments:
Building Sinuous Arms - Comments
Advanced Musclebuilding Protein!
Amino Energy Drink!
Active Women's Multi-Vitamin!