- Nutrition Articles -
Power Supplementation For Size, Strength, Power & Performance....
Supplementing for pure strength and power is a little bit different than just going for pure muscle mass. Yeah you want to build as much clean muscle mass as possible, but you're goal is to increase strength and power also. Here is our top 5 go to supplements that always to seem to get the jobs done no matter who the lifter. Boost strength, size, power, energy, and recovery.
- #1: Beef Liver Tablets - People have been telling us that this old school shit doesn't work for the last 15 years. We've seen countless persons on YouTube drinking these little BCAA drinks during training and telling people that their getting some kinda boost from the drink. That complete BULLSHIT. You will only replace what been depleted, there is NO OVERFILL of aminos in the muscle cells, so everything else is eaten up for energy. Supplementing between meals with Beef Liver Tablets between your meals slowly but surely does over fill these muscle reserves. Extra aminos, vitamins, minerals and up front workout energy can NOT be beaten!
- #2: Creatine Monohydrate - Yes we know, you've heard this shit over and over, but still most everyone we talk to takes creatine completely wrong. If you are training for strength and power your creatine intake should be cycled regardless of training days. It gonna be 3 days on 1 off regardless of training days every morning before any meals or other supplements. You're gonna mix 5-10 grams depending on BWT. 5g of pure crystal line MSM, 1000mg Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin (All B Vitamins - B12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, Folic Acid)[Crush it up or pour it out of the capsule], mixed up every time with a high dextrose drink powder - we recommend using your favorite powder Gatorade 1 scoop with 20 ounces of water in a blender. You will not need none of these caffeine loaded pre-workouts that are NOT for strength athletes. You will feel a great difference energy and power after the first cycle.
- #3: Flax Seed Oil - We would say some kinda joint formula but when your training with very heavy weight you need to be adding high quality fats to your diet to keep your joints healthy and lubricated. Flax Seed oil does this and also help to improve your cardiovascular health along the way. A couple tablespoons twice a day with meals does wonder to help heal aches and pains from serious training.
- #4: Glutamine - Just as with Creatine we use this supplement for very specific purposes during the training day. Glutamine use at bedtime along with our next supplement helps to speed you recovery process and speed growth in both size and strength. Use 5-8 grams inside of a glass of orange juice seems to work great for most people.
- #5: Zinc - Zinc is one of the best testosterone boosting minerals on the planet. Using a high quality ZMA supplement 30-45 minutes before bedtime along with the aforementioned Glutamine works wonders at a very cheap price. The only thing we do differently from most when taking ZMA is the dosage. We recommend 4 capsule instead of the usual 3 most companies stress. For most guys you won't get the boost you need with the average dosage.
Conclusion: A NO BULLSHIT approach to getting the most from the supplement you're taking to pack on size, strength, increase power, energy and boost recovery. Please stop looking to sources that only want to make a quick buck off you and start doing some self research by keeping things simple and only adding supplement in small doses so you know whats working for the goals you want to achieve.
Tags: Supplements Creatine Amino Acids Muscle Builder
Only The Strongest Will Survive!
Send Us Your Comments:
5 Must have Supplements for Powerlifting - Comments
Creatine Volumizer Matrix!
After Shock Critical Mass
Hardline Weight Gainer!
Cellular Mass Activator!
- 38400DD: To the point & a quick read, very good! - 06-09-22
- 37633Matt: Very good choices. I would add in Beta Alanine as part of preworkout. Good article. - 06-01-22
- 41854Daneil: Love the 5 so glad you didn't start with whey protein. Very good choices. - 05-11-22