Protein Articles: All nutritional articles that cover the use of protein sources in the dietary regimen of bodybuilders, strength athletes and fitness enthusiast. These articles cover all sources from meats such as beef, chicken, and fish, to supplements of whey, amino acids and anything in between!
Protein is the MOST talked about food source and supplement in the world of sports nutrition. That is for one major reason - NOTHING GROW WITH OUT IT! You can have every thing in your eating plan down to the tee, if your protein intake is off your plan isn't worth SHIT! Your body doesn't adquately recover from training with out good solid rest and clean sources of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) flowing throughout your system. Your athletic dreams wil just languish in mediocriquity.
Prefered Source of Protein for Athletes:
- Food - Beef, Chicken, Eggs, Fish & Dairy(Milk)
- Supplements - Whey, Whey Isolate, Micellar Casien, Amino Acids, Liver Tablets, Plant Proteins
Best Digested Source of Protein:
- Whey ISolate
- Micellar Casien
- Amino Acids/Liver Tablets - Both Peptided Bonded
- Plant Protein
Protein Nutritional Hints:
- Always consume complete protein derived from natural sources first and foremost in your nutritional plan. Doing so helps your body greatly as natural protein sources are those best utilized within the body
- Use supplements to complement your protein intake and not to replace it, suggestion if looking to add weight without adding to much body fat supplement with 6-10 liver tablets throughout the day to keep nitrogen levels higher to prevent muscle loose and increase muscle gain.
- Never use incomplete protein sources as your main source of protein intake. Doings this inhibit your bodies ability to recover from strenuous workouts and put you in a catabolic state at time throughout the day!